Friday 19 October 2018

On the move


This is not what I envisaged ‘Blogging on the go’ to be but it has been the only way I could get photos on to my page.  As I left the village house, my trusty German car reminded me that I had a precious cargo in the front seat and I had to stop to fix the seat belt around my desk top.  This strategy is obviously no use for travel further a field so this weekend I will endeavour to swap BacktoBodrum over to Wordpress, which hopefully can be fully managed from an iPhone or iPad. I’ve been with Blogger for nearly 7 years and it has been fine for what I wanted but a shove is as good as a push and I’m being belatedly kicked up to the next stage.  All tips and suggestions for a smooth transition will be gratefully received.

5 comments:

  1. I did a little research on this Annie ... and there's a Wordpress Plugin .. Blogger Importer Extended ... which you add to your WP site and then use to import all of your content

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking open a decent bottle of red should help ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck - I thought about going over to Wordpress, but wasn't too sure whether or not I could manage it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's not difficult to accomplish Annie - just be aware that Wordpress is not without its glitches although it is a much better platform than Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, We've been with Blogger for over 10 years and I so hope we won't have to switch, but if so, we'll be watching how it goes for you. xxo

    ReplyDelete